Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazy life

It has been so long since I have posted on here.

I worked really hard on getting my business going. I got items made, drawings rendered up, business names figured out.... This took months to get to where it was.... and then I found out I was expecting AGAIN with my THIRD daughter in less than 3 years! I was very sick & everything came to a halt. I will still & try & do something with the business, it just may not be right now since I won't have a lot of time to put into it with 3 tiny (busy) girls.

But... Because of the new addition, we have LOTS that we are going to be doing to the house & rooms we will be changing!

My computer is pretty much dead! It became severly infected & we don't know if it can be saved or not. It has all of my pictures on it & is the only way I have to download pictures, but I am hoping that something can be figured out so that I can show what we are doing. I am very excited about all of it. I have started moving things around to change rooms & it is a VERY big undertaking for one person that's pregnant & limited on what I can lift along with doing it with 2 tiny kiddos.. always an adventure around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails