Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Confession

I normally LOVE Christmas decorating and I was really enjoying myself setting up the week before Thanksgiving..... but I think that the fact that I am 8 months pregnant and still want things permanently done in my house has made it to where I kind of gave up on the Christmas part of decorating and have been trying to get walls painted before I have this little one.

If you are looking for some Christmas decorating inspirations, check out the links on the left hand side column under "Other great design sites".
The Thrifty Decor Chick and The Nesting Place have great Christmas ideas as well as a ton of links to others who are decorating for Christmas.

Sorry if you were looking for more Christmas Inspiration here, but I decided that if I was going to spend any money at all, it would be towards something permanent in my home and not on something that will only be up a few weeks.

When I feel that my home is pretty much decorated, then I think I will be fine spending money on holiday decor.

I can't believe that my baby is due in one month from tomorrow! I feel like I have lots to do still. I went to Home Depot today and bought some paint for my Master Bathroom and the paint guy came up to me and said "I hope you aren't planning on painting" I told him that I was and that I had been painting my entire pregnancy and made sure that I had a heavy duty mask on..... It is kind of funny to see people's reactions when they find out that I have painted my entire house pregnant. I do think that I may have to recruit my husband with this one though, it is getting harder for me to climb up on things. I am hoping to have it painted before Christmas next week so I really need a burst of energy to come my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails