Thursday, January 14, 2010

HELP!!!! Beadboard dilemma

Please, Please, Please HELP!!! I need everybody's opinion on the beadboard. I was hoping to keep the wall color a surprise until later but I am in need of some serious help.

Here is a picture of a sample board that is glazed and then the actual wall beadboard painted the plain white.

I can't decided which to do. My husband has spent SO much time on this beadboard that I am scared to glaze now because I don't want to ruin it or make it look dingy. Please give me your opinion now that you see the Peach wall color with the bedding and both options.

AND... I need to know soon!!! I need to decide if I should glaze it today or not.

So Torn..... Please Help and give me your input..... you guys aren't tied to the hard labor that was put in, what do you think honestly and truly looks better?

5 comments:

  1. I like the glazed look, but maybe not for a baby's room?? A hint if you do decide to do it-do three coats of a clear coat before you glaze. That will keep it from looking too dirty. Both looks are cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look great, it really just depends on the look you are going for in the room... I don't think it looks "dingy" though... I like the distressed and vintage look, but there is something about the crisp too, either way, it'll look great, go with your gut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both too, but I think I am leaning more to the glaze, I love the rustic, vintage look that it gives. No matter what you decide it will look amazing! I love the color's you picked too. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails