Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Common Question

I have been getting different questions from people, but they all ultimately ask "What should I do in my room"! This is something that I can't really give you an answer to. There are so many things that I have to take into consideration when designing a room: carpet color, furniture color, pre-existing items, size of the room etc. Without these, I cannot really give you any direction. If you have a generalized question, I can answer that because I don't need specifics, where as with individual rooms I do. When it comes down to a specific room, that is where a one-on-one consultation is necessary.

1 comment:

  1. you should just fly down to Louisiana for vacation and just happen to stop at my house and come tell me how to make the inside beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails