Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nursery Shopping Dilema

Today I went out shopping to find some inspiration fabric for my daughter-on-the-way Kenidi. I want to make her a one of a kind quilt for her crib that she can grow into and use when she is a toddler. I have in my mind what I would like and I can't find it!!!! Here are some samples of what I am looking for that I found online.



I want a Teal, Chocolate Brown, and an Antique White combination and I found absolutely NADA!!! If you by chance are out and notice some fabrics on this line, will you please let me know?!!! I hate when you have something all thought out in your head and you can't seem to find what it is you are looking for. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked Gracie Lou's in Salem, she has a great selection in CUTE fabrics. And I did see some fabrics in those colors at the Cotton store on Center in Provo...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails