Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cheap and Simple - Waste Basket

I was at the dollar store and ran into this everyday basket.
I looked at that and thought Waste Basket! I don't know about you guys, but I have had an 8 year old yucky, ugly waste basket in my laundry room/bathroom and I was sick of it. Sure it was functional, but I wanted something that was attractive, and have you ever gone and looked to purchase a nice waste basket at the store? They can be extremely pricey and who wants to pay that for their trash?!

So... I took my handy dandy black spray paint and sprayed the thing down, bought some little garbage bags to put inside and wala!...
A new, more attractive waste basket

And the best part.... I only cost me $1 people!!!! I am thinking that I am going to go purchase another one for my master bathroom now. How can you pass up such a cheap and simple thing as that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails